The hobbit. 9 reasons it sucks







I get it. Studios need money.


But I will talk about why the Hobbit sucks!




the hobbit


new line cinema


I even realize that the movie industry finds hard to get an original script that will sell. So what is better than an already hyped movie (Lord of the rings) prequel?



The Hobbit is a really appealing option to be honest.




But did you have to make 3 MOVIES OUT OF IT?


the hobbit book


I mean look at it! What kind of bullshit is this? For those who read the book you will find a lot of stuff that went wrong here. 


First of all. The lord of the rings was 3 damn books! THREE BOOKS! So what was the obvious thing to do? Make 3 movies out of it. 


Unfortunately there is only one more book related with the lord of the rings realm and that is the Silmarillion. Which would cost a ton of money to do. So get ready for AT LEAST 20 Silmarillion movies the least to say!


So the studios and Peter Jackson wanted to monetize this movies as much as fucking possible! How? But of course by making 3 fucking movies with no point and essence at all!


So I will list all of my concerns why this movie should have been only one movie.

1. Why the fuck would you make the dwarves retards?


They present an ancient rigorous valiant and fucking strong as fuck race like RETARDS! 


dwarves the hobbit

dwarves the hobbit


I mean look at them!

dwarves the hobbit


THEY LOOK COMPLETELY RETARDED!


Except from one retard of course. Which brings me to my next point.



2. Thorin is NOT A HUMAN!


Thorin

Thorin

Thorin


And he is NOT ARAGORN! 


He is a goddamn Dwarf! Why would you want to present a Dwarf as Aragorn? For better brand recognition? Because dwarves are not cool? You know what that is? 

Middle Earth racism!





3. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MARTIN FREEMAN?



Don't get me wrong! I love the guy. I loved him in hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and Sherlock! I really did. He seems like a pretty good actor! BUT! WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO FLIP OFF ALL THE TIME?


martin freeman flipping off

martin freeman flipping off

martin freeman flipping off

martin freeman flipping off


ALL THE FUCKING TIME! IS THAT EVEN COOL IN ANY CULTURE? IS IT?

STOP IT!





4. The movie doesn't even start. 



Seriously Bilbo leaves the Shire an hour after the movie begins!






5. The movie is full of fillers.



Even when the movie actually begins, it gets sooooo boring! There are tons of scenes just showing off New Zealand. I really believe that for a second in the movie I must have slept inside the theater. 

I believe that after that trilogy Peter Jackson will become an anime creator. He is amazing at fillers!


6. Radagast is not a retard. Such as the Dwarves. 


radagast


He is eccentric. I arrest my case.


7. Why do you need characters that weren't even there?



frodo the hobbit
Frodo? WTF?

saruman the hobbit
Saruman? FOR REAL?

galadriel the hobbit
You got to be kidding me...

legolas the hobbit
Really now? LEGOLAS? FUCKING LEGOLAS?



8. Peter Jackson needs to move along.



I really get it. He makes bad movies. It was only that the Lord of the rings and the Hobbit are amazing books that manages to be an actual good film. But let's be honest. He is not a good director. 

peter jackson


YOU NEED TO MOVE ON PETER JACKSON!




9. Stop Using Ian McKellen!



We love him and you take advantage of it! SO STOP! 



That concludes the 9 reasons I don't like the Hobbit.





blogger post signature the wizard has spoken



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top