The cloud artist sent the wizard a gift!





So do you remember the article I wrote about the Cloud artist?





the cloud artist



He was kind enough to send me a pack of the stickers he makes! So let us have a look at the unboxing process and the beautiful stickers he sent me!





So the envelope came all the way to Greece from Germany!

the cloud artist unboxing

the cloud artist unboxing
That's the first sticker I got to see!

the cloud artist unboxing
So I didn't want to ruin the sticker!

the cloud artist unboxing
And these are all of them together!



This is the first place I had to put the first sticker!



the cloud artist unboxing
Add caption



My computer of course! So I can see it every day!


But stay put, because on the coming days I will start putting the stickers out in the streets of Athens and other areas in Greece. I'm actually planning my "post plan" to make every single one worth!


You will be able to find where I posted them on this article. It will keep being updated!



So don't forget to read at the original article and visit the artist's instagram, facebook and you can always show your support on the artist here




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top